About Me

My photo
Welcome to my world (well my online collection, that is). I invite you to read and explore my nicoco thoughts & adventures be it at home, in the city of Glasgow, around Scotland or elsewhere on this extraordinary earth. I thoroughly enjoy the simple things in life. Photography is fun, laughing is underrated and smiling is always the way forward! BA (Hons) Business Studies 4th Year Student interested in Marketing, @ Glasgow Caledonian University. Currently living in Scotland physically, on cloud nine mentally. I enjoy exploring, traveling, and experiencing anything which crosses my yellow brick road journey in life!

Friday 13 July 2012

What a Way to Make a Living...


I have just finished two weeks on my placement, meaning I have been in America for 3 full weeks now.

So far so GREAT.
I have been allowed to meet more students which are enrolled at Northeastern University, themselves are a part of the Husky Ambassadors group which means they volunteer to help visitors (prospectus students and their families) around the campus on tours which lead them through the full campus itself, into classrooms, student dorms, around International Village or even an Athletics tour to allow people to see what we offer here at Northeastern University.

I have been helping out a great deal in the Visitor Center, attending tours and info sessions as a visitor but now a faculty member to enhance my learning of the wonderful University.  I do feel that I have learnt a lot through these sessions, but being given the chance to meet so many people throughout these weeks I now have a great feeling of Northeastern University, what it has to offer- and my important role throughout the next 12 months I will be here for.
I do love working 830-430 it allows me to have evenings to enjoy by the park, running, baking, exploring or even just to relax.

This is where I wait every morning on the Green line to transport me to my wondrous workplace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment