About Me

My photo
Welcome to my world (well my online collection, that is). I invite you to read and explore my nicoco thoughts & adventures be it at home, in the city of Glasgow, around Scotland or elsewhere on this extraordinary earth. I thoroughly enjoy the simple things in life. Photography is fun, laughing is underrated and smiling is always the way forward! BA (Hons) Business Studies 4th Year Student interested in Marketing, @ Glasgow Caledonian University. Currently living in Scotland physically, on cloud nine mentally. I enjoy exploring, traveling, and experiencing anything which crosses my yellow brick road journey in life!

Wednesday 4 July 2012

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY

 Since I am in America and today is a really really big important celebrated day here,  I have the day off work, going out later to the Charles River to watch the celebrations and the many mighty fireworks!

"Fourth of July is Independence Day

The Fourth of July, or Independence Day, is a federal holiday that celebrates the adoption of the Declaration of the Independence on July 4th, 1776."

http://www.usa.gov/Topics/Independence-Day.shtml

No comments:

Post a Comment