About Me

My photo
Welcome to my world (well my online collection, that is). I invite you to read and explore my nicoco thoughts & adventures be it at home, in the city of Glasgow, around Scotland or elsewhere on this extraordinary earth. I thoroughly enjoy the simple things in life. Photography is fun, laughing is underrated and smiling is always the way forward! BA (Hons) Business Studies 4th Year Student interested in Marketing, @ Glasgow Caledonian University. Currently living in Scotland physically, on cloud nine mentally. I enjoy exploring, traveling, and experiencing anything which crosses my yellow brick road journey in life!

Saturday 29 June 2013

See y'all Later!

Well that's that then.


My last day of Boston coming to an end. I'm currently sitting in the airport lounge in Boston Logan Intl Airport with my last Dunkin' slurping my freezing, and not so replenishing, frappacunio.
After avoiding a teary goodbye from my Kinross room and Apartment, saying a true 'see you later' to my Scottish girls, and a farewell to my closest American girly Michelle and her family, I'm now ready to go home.
Thankfully my suitcases were accepted onto the plane, and nicely enough the lady behind the desk didnt charge me eXXtra for my overweight bulging suitcase- a nice heavy RED alert tag was attached and off it went without more $$ required, thank you Aer Lingus.

It has been a great great great year!! (can we make sure the GREATs are emphasised a lot, since it truly was a great experience)  I have learned so very much which I will be able to take back to me to the Bonnie Island of Scotland, and of course take with me throughout my journey in life- anywhere I may find myself in the world.

Infront of me lies an overnight 6 hour flight, stopping in Ireland, to home. It has been one FULL year and a few days since I physically saw my family and friends, even the four legged ones- and I would be completely and utterly lying if I said I wasn't ready to go home.

Having said my goodbyes now for perhaps 3+ weeks, I'm ready to rekindle my life back home, connect and catch up with all those people who would like to, and probably lose my voice on multiple occasions from over talking and retelling my many wondrous stories about Boston and the United States of America.

To all those who I met this year, and to all those who helped make this full experience an amazing one, thank you- thank you, thank you!

I would love to come back and visit, sorry.. . I WILL BE BACK TO VISIT, so lets all keep in touch- let me know your bearings on the globe, and perhaps our paths shall intertwine once again to share smiles and laughter.

One last individual THANK YOU to of course, 'Northeastern University'- The creator of my journey, and helped me grow professionally and personally.
GoodBYE- Don't forget this name :)

No comments:

Post a Comment