About Me

My photo
Welcome to my world (well my online collection, that is). I invite you to read and explore my nicoco thoughts & adventures be it at home, in the city of Glasgow, around Scotland or elsewhere on this extraordinary earth. I thoroughly enjoy the simple things in life. Photography is fun, laughing is underrated and smiling is always the way forward! BA (Hons) Business Studies 4th Year Student interested in Marketing, @ Glasgow Caledonian University. Currently living in Scotland physically, on cloud nine mentally. I enjoy exploring, traveling, and experiencing anything which crosses my yellow brick road journey in life!

Sunday 14 July 2013

Gone but not forgetting.

Slurping my cup of tea with a digestive DUNKable biscuit, I'm appreciating for, not the first, nor the last, my beautiful goodbye present from Northeastern University. The many kind words just edge me further towards trying to step out onto the plank and experience more. ....... 


 Note that quote: “Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”- Dr Seuss 

No comments:

Post a Comment