About Me

My photo
Welcome to my world (well my online collection, that is). I invite you to read and explore my nicoco thoughts & adventures be it at home, in the city of Glasgow, around Scotland or elsewhere on this extraordinary earth. I thoroughly enjoy the simple things in life. Photography is fun, laughing is underrated and smiling is always the way forward! BA (Hons) Business Studies 4th Year Student interested in Marketing, @ Glasgow Caledonian University. Currently living in Scotland physically, on cloud nine mentally. I enjoy exploring, traveling, and experiencing anything which crosses my yellow brick road journey in life!

Tuesday 14 August 2012

mapsANDmusic

Walking in the whispering world, literally – I was in complete amazement.  After out twenty minute presentation, exploring the past of the globe, listening to words of wisdom from Ghandi,
Nelson Mandela, Oprah Winfrey, Eleanor Roosevelt, The Dalai La Martin Luther King, Jr, Abraham Lincoln, Martin Luther King, Jr and other aspirational leaders we explored wonders of the Mary Baker Eddy Museum.  http://www.marybakereddylibrary.org/
Unfortunately they didn’t sell a globe of the world as I really fancied buying one for adding to my American room.
We also enjoyed (once again) the free delights of Greek frozen yogurt from Ben+Jerrys at their fair trade music festival!  The band that was playing was secretly soulful and played tasteful tunes for us to tap our toes along to.



No comments:

Post a Comment