About Me

My photo
Welcome to my world (well my online collection, that is). I invite you to read and explore my nicoco thoughts & adventures be it at home, in the city of Glasgow, around Scotland or elsewhere on this extraordinary earth. I thoroughly enjoy the simple things in life. Photography is fun, laughing is underrated and smiling is always the way forward! BA (Hons) Business Studies 4th Year Student interested in Marketing, @ Glasgow Caledonian University. Currently living in Scotland physically, on cloud nine mentally. I enjoy exploring, traveling, and experiencing anything which crosses my yellow brick road journey in life!

Saturday 4 August 2012

CADBURYSandClothes

Its Friday, which can only mean one (free) thing in Boston at summer – its Free Friday Flicks!  Last night we watched Kung Fu Panda 2, which was very cartoon childish but fun! 
Beforehand I had the lovely pleasure of becoming a tour guide once again as another Scottish visitor was arriving to bonnie’Boston.  Daniel a work friend from my part-time occupation in Scotland was returning in the U.S this summer to volunteer for two weeks at his summer amp that he worked as a lifeguard the previous year.  Emphasis on his exhuasted’ness, kind Daniel arrived at my workplace after his lovely long haul flight with a suitcase pour moi!
I could not be any more thankful for him doing such a kind thing!  In appreciating for my suitcase and to welcome Daniel once again to Boston I and my roommates made Daniel a chicken stir-fry for dinner before heading out to the esplanade.
Tonight we didn’t make the mistake of arriving late and lost and arrived just after 7pm easily tracking down Anthony and his fortress of basking blankets and bags of candies!  We lay in the humid hot hazy Hatchshell watching the movie,  it was a nice evening, which ended sadly as we were saying goodbye to Anthony as he prepares to leave in two days to fly to Germany to complete his co-op until Christmas.  Although I've only known Anthony for a short time, as of anyone else here in America I couldn’t be more happier to have grown a friendship with such an intriguing interesting friendly character.  I wish him all the best on his working adventure and hope his experience in Germany will be as great as mine has been so far here in Boston, MA.
On a chirpier note as I type this up I’m enjoying some Cadburys chocolate which Daniel gave me.  It was smooth, silky and creamy! MMMMM how I love (Scottish) CHOCOLATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment