About Me

My photo
Welcome to my world (well my online collection, that is). I invite you to read and explore my nicoco thoughts & adventures be it at home, in the city of Glasgow, around Scotland or elsewhere on this extraordinary earth. I thoroughly enjoy the simple things in life. Photography is fun, laughing is underrated and smiling is always the way forward! BA (Hons) Business Studies 4th Year Student interested in Marketing, @ Glasgow Caledonian University. Currently living in Scotland physically, on cloud nine mentally. I enjoy exploring, traveling, and experiencing anything which crosses my yellow brick road journey in life!

Monday 3 June 2013

Rockport is Rocky

Rocks, rocks and more rocks. It truly is a grand name for a little coastal location, arriving into Rockport after a pleasant 1 hour jaunt on the commuter rail for a mere 10$, we definitely saw some rocks!
Thankfully the town is small and quant which allowed a refresher from the Boston (however lovely it is) surroundings. Sunbathing on mammoth rocks, chitchattering about Scotland and Boston comparisons with Katie, Molly and Katies cousin from Scotland Gillian. Girly day out. I’m pretty sure it was a cracking sight to see, as not only were we lying down we were locking ourselves in interesting angles which the rocks slanted at… a new experience, whilst topping up my pale skin with some Vit D.
After Indiana jones’ing it around the rocky coast, we swayed from one rocky beach to another, with a tad more sand and sunbathed on new terrain, sand. Exploring the area afterwards I really got to see that this small village relied heavily on the tourists that flocked in and out of it weekly. A many of native American shops and arts and crafts shops, highlighted the long road like a colorful ribbon curving out and down towards a glorious coastal scene, Rockport.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment