About Me

My photo
Welcome to my world (well my online collection, that is). I invite you to read and explore my nicoco thoughts & adventures be it at home, in the city of Glasgow, around Scotland or elsewhere on this extraordinary earth. I thoroughly enjoy the simple things in life. Photography is fun, laughing is underrated and smiling is always the way forward! BA (Hons) Business Studies 4th Year Student interested in Marketing, @ Glasgow Caledonian University. Currently living in Scotland physically, on cloud nine mentally. I enjoy exploring, traveling, and experiencing anything which crosses my yellow brick road journey in life!

Sunday 15 July 2012

FollowME

I had my first sugarCOOKIE today which are basically just cookies, with no chips and a very sweet sugary taste as apparently they have more sugar in them than normal, I think.. but I can say they are good!

But on a more reflecting note, this week has been a lovely learning curve.  I've started off knowing very little, the basics about Northeastern University, an outsider’s view on the campus and surroundings.



This week I have participated in many information sessions in which they allowed me to learn more about the American college systems, private tuitions, the massive deal about experiential learning (it is a big huge deal as it can offer so much for when a student graduates) .  I've attended the weekly info events which specialize in our Engineering College and our Bouve College for Health sciences and walked along the International Tour with some keen students to find out more of what is here on the campus.

I am beginning to feel more apart of a team here, rather than an outsider.  It's strange to think that three weeks ago, I arrived in America, knowing very little.. And here I am now in America for three weeks, working for just a tiny two weeks and everything is clicking into a good happy jigsaw puzzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment