About Me

My photo
Welcome to my world (well my online collection, that is). I invite you to read and explore my nicoco thoughts & adventures be it at home, in the city of Glasgow, around Scotland or elsewhere on this extraordinary earth. I thoroughly enjoy the simple things in life. Photography is fun, laughing is underrated and smiling is always the way forward! BA (Hons) Business Studies 4th Year Student interested in Marketing, @ Glasgow Caledonian University. Currently living in Scotland physically, on cloud nine mentally. I enjoy exploring, traveling, and experiencing anything which crosses my yellow brick road journey in life!

Sunday 29 July 2012

Free Outdoor Movies!

Lifes a fillet o’fish.
 
We enjoyed our first outdoor movie being screened – ‘THE MUPPETS’ which shamefully I had never seen until last night.  To my surprise it was almost a musical which allowed me to belt out my nightingale impressions with the rest of the friendly family spectators.  


 We had planned to meet with my work friends though through mobile battery failure and signal loss we could not find them in the flocking fams.  NB:  Arrive earlier than 730 as it starts at 8pm, the early bird catches the worm, and in this case you want to fly their early to catch a good seating position closer to the shell for obvious screening reasons. 











It was a lovely experience, sitting alongside strangers chomping numerous candies, watching the Movie next to the Charles River by the esplanade, which is glistening for the glowing gleaming sun setting sun- 
The freebies which you recieve on entering the esplanade aren't too bad either. EVERYTHINGS better when its free. 









No comments:

Post a Comment