About Me

My photo
Welcome to my world (well my online collection, that is). I invite you to read and explore my nicoco thoughts & adventures be it at home, in the city of Glasgow, around Scotland or elsewhere on this extraordinary earth. I thoroughly enjoy the simple things in life. Photography is fun, laughing is underrated and smiling is always the way forward! BA (Hons) Business Studies 4th Year Student interested in Marketing, @ Glasgow Caledonian University. Currently living in Scotland physically, on cloud nine mentally. I enjoy exploring, traveling, and experiencing anything which crosses my yellow brick road journey in life!

Tuesday 17 July 2012

PhotoOFtheDAY!

Today at work I got a tad excited as I was shown that yesterday I featured in the photo of the day at Northeastern University News.
The new and improved shiny amazing fantastic fabulous visitor center has been open one whole week now and it is receiving a lot of attention from fellow students and press on the visiting store. 

There have been a lot of astounded families walking in our doors and its obvious why, the space allows a tranquil environment welcoming newcomers and friendly faces to explore more about our University.  The genius software on the walls allows touch sensitive play, bringing up a source of information, photos and videos highlighting information, encouraging play and learning at the same time.  The mood walls softly beam out various colors changing throughout the day, enhancing the full experience whilst visiting northeastern.

I am pretty proud to say that I have been able to work and learn here myself, and look forward to working here and in my office for the next 11 months!

Highlighting our new visitor center in the news, I appear in the last photo on the sequence.


This picture can be found on the northeastern website; http://www.northeastern.edu/news/multimedia-items/welcome-to-the-new-visitor-center/    Photo by Brooks Canaday
VISITOR CENTER

No comments:

Post a Comment