About Me

My photo
Welcome to my world (well my online collection, that is). I invite you to read and explore my nicoco thoughts & adventures be it at home, in the city of Glasgow, around Scotland or elsewhere on this extraordinary earth. I thoroughly enjoy the simple things in life. Photography is fun, laughing is underrated and smiling is always the way forward! BA (Hons) Business Studies 4th Year Student interested in Marketing, @ Glasgow Caledonian University. Currently living in Scotland physically, on cloud nine mentally. I enjoy exploring, traveling, and experiencing anything which crosses my yellow brick road journey in life!

Sunday 9 June 2013

Love & Laughter


Love is in the air baadaadaadadada, love is in the air! Chomping my way through chewy coconutterly good nanbreads at, ‘punjabs palace’ in Harvard ave myself and collegues met at an Indian restaurant to satisfy our craving for it during the week, Friday night. From Harvard ave, which is a really neat street in Brighton/Allston, offers all trendy people a grand night out dining and then onto wining with their range of bars and restaurants up and down the street- we went to a colleagues engagement gathering to celebrate the engagement of two wonderful love birds. I work with Nick, and have Zumbaaad with his now finance lovely Lane! It was a nice night of laughter and I even learnt a few new party games.. .. ….
 The following morning I earned some dollars at the garment district having a semi spring/summer clean of a lot, A LOT, of clothes which I don’t want to take back to Scotland, then giggled my ribs around at the AMC movie theater through seeing the Hangover 3 with molly.


Sunday brought a new location to my check list, I visited the sowa markets with Alana, Michelle and her delightful family. The markets are interesting, so many wonderful stalls and with the gorgeous weather that day I could have happily pondered about for the full day looking at pretty trinkets, and vintage peculiars.
 
After a stop at pret a manger (keeping it European) I headed to the airport to meet out new international coop from Scotland at logan airport. It was so thrilling to welcome a new face into Boston, and of course into her new life and journey ahead of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment