About Me

My photo
Welcome to my world (well my online collection, that is). I invite you to read and explore my nicoco thoughts & adventures be it at home, in the city of Glasgow, around Scotland or elsewhere on this extraordinary earth. I thoroughly enjoy the simple things in life. Photography is fun, laughing is underrated and smiling is always the way forward! BA (Hons) Business Studies 4th Year Student interested in Marketing, @ Glasgow Caledonian University. Currently living in Scotland physically, on cloud nine mentally. I enjoy exploring, traveling, and experiencing anything which crosses my yellow brick road journey in life!

Thursday 13 June 2013

Lucky Charms

"Did you know: Northeastern's original mascot was a Siberian Husky named Mr. Husky who came to campus in 1927? In 2003, NU students voted to replace King Husky with Paws, our current Husky mascot. You can still find statues of King Husky around campus, including our lucky Husky in Ell Hall! Rub his nose and you'll have good luck for your exams!"

I will be most definitely heading into Ell Hall in the next few weeks to give this nose a propper good rub before heading back to Scotland!


No comments:

Post a Comment