About Me

My photo
Welcome to my world (well my online collection, that is). I invite you to read and explore my nicoco thoughts & adventures be it at home, in the city of Glasgow, around Scotland or elsewhere on this extraordinary earth. I thoroughly enjoy the simple things in life. Photography is fun, laughing is underrated and smiling is always the way forward! BA (Hons) Business Studies 4th Year Student interested in Marketing, @ Glasgow Caledonian University. Currently living in Scotland physically, on cloud nine mentally. I enjoy exploring, traveling, and experiencing anything which crosses my yellow brick road journey in life!

Tuesday 4 June 2013

Fire and Ice-Chinese


Bonding with friends, bonding with food.

Best of both worlds.. . I guess. I really should make a point to ask if we can relax in a park with a salad, or some kiwis and melons- I should stop accepting foody invitations out around America, as scrummy as they are. … I don’t really want to be rolling back to Scotland in a few weeks!

Fire and Ice on Monday, with friends and Katies Scottish cousins- having never been here before, I found it a true treat.. getting to pick what I wanted to eat and watch it get fried and frazzled to a great taste right in front of me. Being the smiley person I am, the chef ended up giving me a free ‘toy’ since he asked if I was getting a happy meal.

Wednesday I enjoyed the company of my American girly, Michelle! Hearing her stories from London and Iceland, we talked for as long as we could, and caught up on stories and past movements in our busy lives with a Chinese, of course.

Thursday brought in the annual Scooperbow,l event in Boston- which I enjoyed with the Admissions Team.  The working day ended and we all headed to the Boston Scooperbowl madness beside Government Centre. 10$ which went to charity, and onwards we went to a melting death by chocolate chip mint ice-cream and dozens of freezing frosty flavors.  I unfortunately had a bit too much fun, and ended the even with terribly sticky hands, getting to feisty in the lines for the icecream.  If you are in Boston around this even in June, I would highly recommend going to it- not eating prior to going AND thanks to a colleague, bringing ready salted chips (crisps) with you, to mix and match your taste buds to manage to eat even MORE icecream.. Challenge accepted, right?  Go and have an Nicecream time, trying to eat as much icecream as possible- its for a good cause.. afterall.. .

No comments:

Post a Comment