About Me

My photo
Welcome to my world (well my online collection, that is). I invite you to read and explore my nicoco thoughts & adventures be it at home, in the city of Glasgow, around Scotland or elsewhere on this extraordinary earth. I thoroughly enjoy the simple things in life. Photography is fun, laughing is underrated and smiling is always the way forward! BA (Hons) Business Studies 4th Year Student interested in Marketing, @ Glasgow Caledonian University. Currently living in Scotland physically, on cloud nine mentally. I enjoy exploring, traveling, and experiencing anything which crosses my yellow brick road journey in life!

Saturday 1 December 2012

Twenty years of happiness

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEE

I aged into a new decade this week. November 27- My twentieth birthday in Boston!

It was a lovely week, everyone spoiled me with many fabulous treats from cakes to lunches! I was greeted to balloons and two chirpy roommates when I woke up in the apartment which was lovely.  And entering work, my office had a massive Happy Birthday Banner covering the door! 

I was treated to going out to the ballet for the evening with friends. We went to see the Boston Ballets, The Nutcracker.  Which.was.amazing.  I teared up towards the end when the 'nutcracker' music played, it was a beautiful art watching the dancers sway and float across the stage with such elegance.  I thoroughly enjoyed my night there, and the full week of becoming a year older!

Thank you to everyone who gifted me with cards, presents, cakes, friendship and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment