About Me

My photo
Welcome to my world (well my online collection, that is). I invite you to read and explore my nicoco thoughts & adventures be it at home, in the city of Glasgow, around Scotland or elsewhere on this extraordinary earth. I thoroughly enjoy the simple things in life. Photography is fun, laughing is underrated and smiling is always the way forward! BA (Hons) Business Studies 4th Year Student interested in Marketing, @ Glasgow Caledonian University. Currently living in Scotland physically, on cloud nine mentally. I enjoy exploring, traveling, and experiencing anything which crosses my yellow brick road journey in life!

Thursday 6 December 2012

Its beginning to look a LOT like Xmas

Arriving back from a long day at work, we had a surprise awaiting us.

Except this wasn't your usual little white envelope nor was it a brown wrapped box.  It was a large, white net covering a 6ft Christmas Tree-  A REAL ONE!

My flatmate had, bless her, dragged the tree round from the front of the apartment to our door by herself once she noticed it had been delivered. It was beginning to look a lot like Christmas in our Kinross Apt!!

The following night we all trooped down to the local $store, which with a massive $7 each spent we were able to get a healthy bunch of decorations to storm our tree with.  We sat with cookies and candy canes, singing christmas songs and put our tree up, allowing it to shine in all its decorated glory.


Can't wait for Christmas 2012 in Boston with my roommate, now that we have a tree to dance 'around'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment