About Me

My photo
Welcome to my world (well my online collection, that is). I invite you to read and explore my nicoco thoughts & adventures be it at home, in the city of Glasgow, around Scotland or elsewhere on this extraordinary earth. I thoroughly enjoy the simple things in life. Photography is fun, laughing is underrated and smiling is always the way forward! BA (Hons) Business Studies 4th Year Student interested in Marketing, @ Glasgow Caledonian University. Currently living in Scotland physically, on cloud nine mentally. I enjoy exploring, traveling, and experiencing anything which crosses my yellow brick road journey in life!

Saturday 30 March 2013

Grilled in Greece


Walking down Boylston road from Cleveland circle we learned that a lot of cafes don’t open early on a Sunday, especially on Easter Sunday.  Finally arriving at Washington square chilly from the spring sunny fresh morning we enjoyed lavish grilled sandwiches in a Greek corner café called Athans. Topping up with fresh croissants and pastries we headed into downtown to relax amongst the sun glazed geese in the frog pond gardens. Saying goodbye to Rosalind that afternoon was a sad affair, watching best friends part once again for a few months.

Toasting bubbly, on the balcony as we watched the Boston skyline twinkle and sparkle off the sea. We finished our evening at Mollys parents Boston apartment, treated like v.i.ps we were given a banquet BBQ and champagne conversations whilst we watched Boston turn from day to night. Marveeeelous moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment