About Me

My photo
Welcome to my world (well my online collection, that is). I invite you to read and explore my nicoco thoughts & adventures be it at home, in the city of Glasgow, around Scotland or elsewhere on this extraordinary earth. I thoroughly enjoy the simple things in life. Photography is fun, laughing is underrated and smiling is always the way forward! BA (Hons) Business Studies 4th Year Student interested in Marketing, @ Glasgow Caledonian University. Currently living in Scotland physically, on cloud nine mentally. I enjoy exploring, traveling, and experiencing anything which crosses my yellow brick road journey in life!

Monday 4 March 2013

Roll up, roll up

I should be getting paid for this about now, 9 months in Boston and touring my guests around the beautiful city.
Getting off the T at Hynes Convention Center we started our morning trail around Boston.
Our footstep travels today looked like this: Hynes-Copley Square-Newbury St-Boston PL- Back bay- Charles River Esplanade- The Hatch Shell- CHEERS bar LUNCH STOP!- Boston Public Gardens- Boston Commons- State Building- Government Center/Steaming Kettle!!- Faneuil Hall- The North End/Little Italy- Mikes Pastries- Boston Harbor- Aquarium- Financial district – China town- jumped the T to the reflecting pool- then home.
I can truthfully say I never used a map to guide Kelly around Boston, only my wee brain and past experiences in this beautiful seaside city, I’d call that a jolly good day and Kellie has now seen A LOT of Boston in under 12 hours- RESULT!






No comments:

Post a Comment