About Me

My photo
Welcome to my world (well my online collection, that is). I invite you to read and explore my nicoco thoughts & adventures be it at home, in the city of Glasgow, around Scotland or elsewhere on this extraordinary earth. I thoroughly enjoy the simple things in life. Photography is fun, laughing is underrated and smiling is always the way forward! BA (Hons) Business Studies 4th Year Student interested in Marketing, @ Glasgow Caledonian University. Currently living in Scotland physically, on cloud nine mentally. I enjoy exploring, traveling, and experiencing anything which crosses my yellow brick road journey in life!

Monday 18 March 2013

60 State St.


What a treat work is. 
Most employees, I imagine frown when they have to work extra hours, especially at weekends. Today I was privileged enough to be able to be able to work in the 60 state 33 floor. 5 floors from the highest floor, once we were up in the function suite, my gosh were the views amazing! It truly was a lavish event, which surely impressed me if it didn’t impress our other guests. I enjoyed the evening working alongside my colleagues and hosting our guests, making sure everything ran smoothly and professionally. This was the tail end if our day, I had been working a 8-10pm shift, which sounds daunting, but it really wasn’t, that’s what happens when you enjoy the time you work! Throughout the day I helped coordinate the events, lead airport runs back and forward from campus, transporting our guests around Boston. And meeting and greeting all of the early birds that arrived BANG on 8am in the morning to start their day of events on and around famous.
Living the high life.. .. kind of.

No comments:

Post a Comment