About Me

My photo
Welcome to my world (well my online collection, that is). I invite you to read and explore my nicoco thoughts & adventures be it at home, in the city of Glasgow, around Scotland or elsewhere on this extraordinary earth. I thoroughly enjoy the simple things in life. Photography is fun, laughing is underrated and smiling is always the way forward! BA (Hons) Business Studies 4th Year Student interested in Marketing, @ Glasgow Caledonian University. Currently living in Scotland physically, on cloud nine mentally. I enjoy exploring, traveling, and experiencing anything which crosses my yellow brick road journey in life!

Monday 1 April 2013

lets get down to business..

Pinchpunchfirstofthemonth, April. Happy new month 'y'all'!

Wow. Time surely does fly when you are having fun, I cannot believe that I now only have three months left here on this side of the Atlantic. And, for anyone that has been around me in the past few days, they all surely know as I cannot keep myself from bringing up the sad news. Now, I shall just try and live every week like it is almost my last and make the most of being here, until moving home.

March truly was March madness, with visitors from Scotland, a weekend in NYC, a couple of TWENTY FIRST BIRTHDAYS, the real march madness bracket competitions, participating in my first ever flash mob, and lots of other crazy cramped activities in the available thirty days.

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY. Nothing spectacularly foolish happened to me today, except when you went onto the northeastern website, their logo was flipped round the other way, which was rather foolish… ..

What can I look forward to in April: a weekend in Philadelphia next week, booking my travels to the west coast hopefully doing a trek America’ which takes groups round different routes to experience all of the places you really want to see, pour example I really want to go and see the grand canyons, the Yellowstone reservation park, Hollywood and other sunny west coast destinations and attractions. I hope to find a summer internship somewhere in the Uk for my three months gap before I start my big bad fourth year of my degree back at Glasgow Caledonian. We are also expecting the Brian Evans music video to be released this month, here’s hoping for some mug shots! Basically, making the most of now and taking every opportunity that I could try to grasp before it passes me by.

To fruitful futures and happy happenings….  … …… ..

No comments:

Post a Comment