About Me

My photo
Welcome to my world (well my online collection, that is). I invite you to read and explore my nicoco thoughts & adventures be it at home, in the city of Glasgow, around Scotland or elsewhere on this extraordinary earth. I thoroughly enjoy the simple things in life. Photography is fun, laughing is underrated and smiling is always the way forward! BA (Hons) Business Studies 4th Year Student interested in Marketing, @ Glasgow Caledonian University. Currently living in Scotland physically, on cloud nine mentally. I enjoy exploring, traveling, and experiencing anything which crosses my yellow brick road journey in life!

Wednesday 10 April 2013

Inspirational.


Tonight I had the pleasure of accompanying my very good friend Michelle to her awards ceremony in frost lounge.  Tonight on campus was the northeastern university scholarship awards, certificates, recommending speeches and congrats are given to all incredible outgoing students on campus.  These students have participated in the most events, researches, charity raisers, show exceptionally high dedication to tasks and determination to improve and better not only their selves but people around them also, inspirational young adults.  Listening to all of the achievements was an inexperience I won’t forget, as it truly is a reminder to me to really reach goals and push boundaries. Being an absolute proud friend I watched and clapped enthusiastically as Michelle received one of the top two awards possible of this academic year. You go girrrrl, I’ll take note of your movements and question when you actually have time to ever sleep! Such an involved incredible female!

No comments:

Post a Comment