About Me

My photo
Welcome to my world (well my online collection, that is). I invite you to read and explore my nicoco thoughts & adventures be it at home, in the city of Glasgow, around Scotland or elsewhere on this extraordinary earth. I thoroughly enjoy the simple things in life. Photography is fun, laughing is underrated and smiling is always the way forward! BA (Hons) Business Studies 4th Year Student interested in Marketing, @ Glasgow Caledonian University. Currently living in Scotland physically, on cloud nine mentally. I enjoy exploring, traveling, and experiencing anything which crosses my yellow brick road journey in life!

Thursday 4 April 2013

SpringsAcoming!


Everyone loves a free lunch, today at preciously 11:55 I beamed out at the centennial common quad from my office window. It was Springfest BBQ time, and the celebrations for the student concert night had started from 11-2 on center campus. With my excitement I got the attention from my other colleagues and we headed together down to the Smokey tables for hot dogs and burgers.

After laughing hard at the image of some of the Admission counselor bravely squatting on a rodeo surf board, I met up with friends to sit on the sunny warm grass and enjoyed my lunch hour outside, sunfun(!!)

After work I headed to Sweet Cheeks Q, via a nice walk across the fens parks. Meeting Molly and her Marvelous family. Patting pulled pork and Texas toast into our mouths I enjoyed my early evening chatting about the Aitkens trip to NYC and future travel plans. Spending the late evening in Cambridge at the Havana club, we counted our dance steps out to ramba salsa.  This was the first time I had taken a salsa class, but I would recommend it to anyone thinking of doing so. 123..567. No fours are included in this beat, I spent the evening mantraaaa, cha cha and cha and by the end of the night tired and ecstatic at my hips don’t lie movements we headed home definitely planning on returning a future Thursday (april classes free, afterwards 5$ per class)


No comments:

Post a Comment