About Me

My photo
Welcome to my world (well my online collection, that is). I invite you to read and explore my nicoco thoughts & adventures be it at home, in the city of Glasgow, around Scotland or elsewhere on this extraordinary earth. I thoroughly enjoy the simple things in life. Photography is fun, laughing is underrated and smiling is always the way forward! BA (Hons) Business Studies 4th Year Student interested in Marketing, @ Glasgow Caledonian University. Currently living in Scotland physically, on cloud nine mentally. I enjoy exploring, traveling, and experiencing anything which crosses my yellow brick road journey in life!

Wednesday 3 April 2013

the grand finale.

Well, I maybe never got my lead role that I had possibly dreamt I had.. .. But the proof is in the pudding. At around 1:16 onwards my friends and I appear in the crowds!  It obviously isn't that clear as we were too great to be shown, at a better angle, and so with the little help from red circles- you can spot ourselves in the crowds!

I am so glad to have been able to experience Fenway Park, for free, after hours with little crowds.
Lets allll go to a baaaaaal game.. .. .

No comments:

Post a Comment