About Me

My photo
Welcome to my world (well my online collection, that is). I invite you to read and explore my nicoco thoughts & adventures be it at home, in the city of Glasgow, around Scotland or elsewhere on this extraordinary earth. I thoroughly enjoy the simple things in life. Photography is fun, laughing is underrated and smiling is always the way forward! BA (Hons) Business Studies 4th Year Student interested in Marketing, @ Glasgow Caledonian University. Currently living in Scotland physically, on cloud nine mentally. I enjoy exploring, traveling, and experiencing anything which crosses my yellow brick road journey in life!

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Invitations and Indigo

Today I received this wondrous invitation in work.

 
I had to sadly decline the invitation to the End of the Years Gala, hosted by the Husky Ambassador Program Organization on campus.  This event is going to be a great event, I'm sure, to have all of the talented students together in one room, razzleing and dazzling each another with their outfit choices.  This would have been my opportunity to play American proms, but alas I have other plans.  This upcoming weekend myself and the Scots are traveling down to Philedelphia for a funfilled weekend of touristing it up and catching up and meeting a new friend! I cannot wait, love traveling and exploring as you learn and see so much of the world.
 
This past weekend I managed to climb the mammoth (in my eyes)((although it was only 500+ feet) mountain that is called the Great Blue Hill, within the Blue Hills Park south Boston.  After you make the 30 minute ride down via the T and a bus, you are entirely separated from the city and emerged into nature. I really do appreciate weekends where I mix it up a little, saying that most weekends I do different things.. .
Anyway, Katie, Safaa and myself enjoyed hiking up, down and round the forest taking in the amazing views looking back at Boston.  By then ending the evening in a quirky little Italian restaurant in Dorchester. I could honestly have sat on the antique cushioned chair all night. .. . I will definitely making a stop there again in future to chitter chatter with good friends and enjoy grande cappuccinos.

No comments:

Post a Comment