About Me

My photo
Welcome to my world (well my online collection, that is). I invite you to read and explore my nicoco thoughts & adventures be it at home, in the city of Glasgow, around Scotland or elsewhere on this extraordinary earth. I thoroughly enjoy the simple things in life. Photography is fun, laughing is underrated and smiling is always the way forward! BA (Hons) Business Studies 4th Year Student interested in Marketing, @ Glasgow Caledonian University. Currently living in Scotland physically, on cloud nine mentally. I enjoy exploring, traveling, and experiencing anything which crosses my yellow brick road journey in life!

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Burny Cuusine

Surnburn sucks.  This weekend we informally introduced ourselves to fried chicken.  Definitely felt fatty and more like a stereotypical American with greasy fingers and burnt tongues.   Our visit to the prudential centre which had many different dining options such as; Mexican grills, organic fresh stations and fried chicken stands.
Mainly browsing the shops in the Prudential centre due to hosting the excellently expensive shops such as Gucci and Swarovski we shuffled past pink berry which I noticed was another fro’yo seller.  Its on the to-do/visit list as my love for the funky frozen freshness is growing contagiously! … .
I did however buy an old style global map from papyrus.  It is supposed to be for wrapping paper, but its healthy to switch things up a little and it is now about to hang on my wall, in which I’m looking forward to gazing at to guess where my next international adventure will be.  I am certainly getting ‘itchy feet’ so to speak, wanting to travel more and more exploring in the future.
The Sunday we ended up at the beach for some relaxing retreat treatment, which did indeed end with two hours of sandy sea sitting and a badly burnt stomach.  – NB: BUYING SUN LOTION.
We headed home with a stop in at Bertuccis, which I have now found out is like a well-known Italian chain restaurant in America.  It was scrumptious, I tried strawberry lemonade for the first time and my favourite dish was the entrée of rugged roasted Mediterranean vegetables! 
That was my valued and cherished weekend plans over and now for another interesting week to start at work.. .  I wonder what I’ll learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment