About Me

My photo
Welcome to my world (well my online collection, that is). I invite you to read and explore my nicoco thoughts & adventures be it at home, in the city of Glasgow, around Scotland or elsewhere on this extraordinary earth. I thoroughly enjoy the simple things in life. Photography is fun, laughing is underrated and smiling is always the way forward! BA (Hons) Business Studies 4th Year Student interested in Marketing, @ Glasgow Caledonian University. Currently living in Scotland physically, on cloud nine mentally. I enjoy exploring, traveling, and experiencing anything which crosses my yellow brick road journey in life!

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Newby..


My first two days within Northeastern and I am loving it!  Everyone is so friendly, slightly unsure on everyone’s names but I’ll remember them all soon!  So far I haven’t done much computer work as it was not ready for me to become added onto the system!   
Though I have learnt so much about the campus… actually wishing I could enrol here to study!  Getting adjusted to the different grading systems is going to be a long process, but there is lots of manuals and help available for me to pick up my answers!  I attended about 5 or 6 of the NU visitor guides, which gave me a real feel of what the university has to offer.  It truly is a great university for students to arrive to, and feel in a massive family.  

Sadly my new shoes gave me a MASSIVE blister, which hurts a great deal.  Moral of my first few days is to wear socks when wearing new shoes and avoid painstakingly sore ankles!
All in all, I am excited to continue learning and growing a part of the NU admission team for my 12 month placement!

No comments:

Post a Comment