About Me

My photo
Welcome to my world (well my online collection, that is). I invite you to read and explore my nicoco thoughts & adventures be it at home, in the city of Glasgow, around Scotland or elsewhere on this extraordinary earth. I thoroughly enjoy the simple things in life. Photography is fun, laughing is underrated and smiling is always the way forward! BA (Hons) Business Studies 4th Year Student interested in Marketing, @ Glasgow Caledonian University. Currently living in Scotland physically, on cloud nine mentally. I enjoy exploring, traveling, and experiencing anything which crosses my yellow brick road journey in life!

Monday 9 July 2012

'Heeling'

Sadly I haven't had the best of weekends.  My blister which was on my right foot became really big one day when I tore of my band aid which did not help matters in the slight.  From there my ankle and heel all ballooned up from working on it weekly, the heat and my irritating new leather shoes.
 I had been given two free tickets for the Boston Freedom trail to use that Saturday.. unfortunately I could not do it so I had to give it a miss and I stayed put all weekend in my room watching a total of 7 movies, researching LOTS on Boston and eating. 
 On a BRIGHTER NOTE.. I have just finished work and my foot has HEELED tremendously which means no more icepacks, bandages or plasters which is good news.  Tomorrow is Tuesday 10th July - which can only mean after work I am heading to the airport to meet Molly!  She is the 2nd of three co-ops which are interning with Northeastern University, me being the first and Molly now the second.
EXCITING STUFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment