About Me

My photo
Welcome to my world (well my online collection, that is). I invite you to read and explore my nicoco thoughts & adventures be it at home, in the city of Glasgow, around Scotland or elsewhere on this extraordinary earth. I thoroughly enjoy the simple things in life. Photography is fun, laughing is underrated and smiling is always the way forward! BA (Hons) Business Studies 4th Year Student interested in Marketing, @ Glasgow Caledonian University. Currently living in Scotland physically, on cloud nine mentally. I enjoy exploring, traveling, and experiencing anything which crosses my yellow brick road journey in life!

Monday 16 July 2012

DELICIOUS DUNKIN

So- yesterday.. . I am rather proud of the tan im glowing today which is nice as it helps to make me blend in more rather than having my pale pale Scottish white arms..
Molly and myself went shopping for our weekly food etc and on stop we visited our first 'thrift store'.  I have always wanted to go to one as on the american fashion websites, a lot of the vintage looks gather their inventories from these stores as its 2nd hand and CHEAP.  which is pretty good.  I didn't see anything which I liked to improve and so left with nothing. 
From there we went to DUNKIN'DONUTS for lunch.  MY first time in the well known American  coffee retailer, I think it matched up to Costa or maybe a Greggs back home as there is one in every street, and it sells food bites as well!
It was DELICIOUS.  I did have have fun with the donuts.. .. the strawberry donut design was far too much like the Simpsons donuts, I just wanted a police cop to walk in and buy some to top off my dunkin experience.

To top off our weekend we baked some cookies in the apartment, baking them just rightly cooked with the chips still melting in the middle.  I was glad I went for a run after shopping today, as I would be getting majorly fat with all these sweet tasties around me here.

We enjoyed the cookies so much I think we will make more tonight.. .. as it is Adam and Heathers last night in America since they have finished placement and are returning to Scotland to complete there 4th year Honours degree - also to celebrate Mollys first day in her placement within NU Global at Northeastern University!! .. ..

No comments:

Post a Comment