About Me

My photo
Welcome to my world (well my online collection, that is). I invite you to read and explore my nicoco thoughts & adventures be it at home, in the city of Glasgow, around Scotland or elsewhere on this extraordinary earth. I thoroughly enjoy the simple things in life. Photography is fun, laughing is underrated and smiling is always the way forward! BA (Hons) Business Studies 4th Year Student interested in Marketing, @ Glasgow Caledonian University. Currently living in Scotland physically, on cloud nine mentally. I enjoy exploring, traveling, and experiencing anything which crosses my yellow brick road journey in life!

Monday 20 August 2012

Creative Celebrations

Creative, concentrating and chirpy we spent the afternoon revealing out artistic sides experimenting with paint stroked and design drawing! 


Molly had picked the ‘Clayroom’ to go to for her 20th birthday to add to the celebrations over the weekend.  We also ‘wined’ and dined at the Boston Burger Company on the day of her birthday, which we truly filled our stomachs with outrageously flavoursome burger toppings and sides!  http://bostonburgerco.com/

They have so many impressive toppings to choose from, molly and I ended up going for the ‘420 burger’ and Katie another option with glazed apple sauce on it!  It was a feast which we just managed to squeeze in, rolling back home with full tums!  Cake and acapella birthday songs ended our weekend on Sunday with movies and marvellous Molly! – HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment