About Me

My photo
Welcome to my world (well my online collection, that is). I invite you to read and explore my nicoco thoughts & adventures be it at home, in the city of Glasgow, around Scotland or elsewhere on this extraordinary earth. I thoroughly enjoy the simple things in life. Photography is fun, laughing is underrated and smiling is always the way forward! BA (Hons) Business Studies 4th Year Student interested in Marketing, @ Glasgow Caledonian University. Currently living in Scotland physically, on cloud nine mentally. I enjoy exploring, traveling, and experiencing anything which crosses my yellow brick road journey in life!

Monday 13 August 2012

FireyFestivals

Fumetastic fire and toasty acts were delivered at the Hungry Tiger Good Festival.  We headed down to the square not really knowing what was involved other than possibly food and Tigers… .
We actually got our picture taken from the artist herself who designed and painted the tiger-arc, which we accidently made happen.
Fire dancers (and drinkers) hosted a variety of acts ooo’ing and aaa’ing us all as the fire whizzed and spun around in front of us with such fragile human handlers!
 















Following on the festival streak we browsed round China Town during the celebration of the Moon Festival.

We witnessed tinywiny turtles being sold of at bargain prices, traditional Chinese food stalls and authentic arts and crafts.  From there we headed to the north-end, Bostons ‘little Italy’ and enjoyed (for the 1st time) a cannoli out of the famous Mikes Pastries!





No comments:

Post a Comment