About Me

My photo
Welcome to my world (well my online collection, that is). I invite you to read and explore my nicoco thoughts & adventures be it at home, in the city of Glasgow, around Scotland or elsewhere on this extraordinary earth. I thoroughly enjoy the simple things in life. Photography is fun, laughing is underrated and smiling is always the way forward! BA (Hons) Business Studies 4th Year Student interested in Marketing, @ Glasgow Caledonian University. Currently living in Scotland physically, on cloud nine mentally. I enjoy exploring, traveling, and experiencing anything which crosses my yellow brick road journey in life!

Thursday 14 February 2013

Valentines Day


Happy Valentines Day!!!! To all my friends and family with partners, lifelong companions or even just your ruddy good friends, I hope you had a wondrous day letting those around you know how much you love and appreciate their company.  
 Tonight I celebrated the lovers day, by getting a haircut, what other best way to say, I love myself but to go and boost your ego and confidence with a little TLC?!  This afternoon I lunched at Panera with friends to munch ourselves to happiness with each another’s presence and stories. I ended the night in a food comma, from dinner with my good friend Katie and even splurged out on a chocolate sundae for dessert. 
 Being it Ash Wednesday yesterday I think I’ve made a decision to stop eating chocolate, perhaps I will stick to it now that I’ve already gave up.. . I did avoid a caramel macchiato from Starbucks earlier, little footsteps make large strides.. .. . 

No comments:

Post a Comment