About Me

My photo
Welcome to my world (well my online collection, that is). I invite you to read and explore my nicoco thoughts & adventures be it at home, in the city of Glasgow, around Scotland or elsewhere on this extraordinary earth. I thoroughly enjoy the simple things in life. Photography is fun, laughing is underrated and smiling is always the way forward! BA (Hons) Business Studies 4th Year Student interested in Marketing, @ Glasgow Caledonian University. Currently living in Scotland physically, on cloud nine mentally. I enjoy exploring, traveling, and experiencing anything which crosses my yellow brick road journey in life!

Monday 4 February 2013

SUPERBOWL SUNDAY


SUPERBOWL SUNDAAAY. This time last year, we were placed in front of our laptops streaming the game at crazy hours roaring and cheering at the two unknown teams which at this point I was oblivious to anything going on, apart from the half time show with Madonna. But the act itself was so thrilling as we had been offered our internship positions to Northeastern University, and assumed that within a year we would be watching the game but in Boston, and hopefully had more of a widget to the rules. This year, 2013, we were in Boston surrounded by friends, some American, Mexican, French and of course Scottish. Fabulous food amounts were consumed and I actually knew what was going on between the san fran 49ers and the Baltimore ravens – thanks to a little help from my friends.

The result of the game pleased me either way as I sat on the fence the whole time, being British has its advantages and I was happy with what team won, as it was the more taking part that counted and not any particular team success which counted towards me. The ravens won, which shattered a few friends happiness but the day as a whole was a grand one, and I’m sure I will continue to watch the Superbowl in years to come and be reminded of watching it for the first time in America!

No comments:

Post a Comment