About Me

My photo
Welcome to my world (well my online collection, that is). I invite you to read and explore my nicoco thoughts & adventures be it at home, in the city of Glasgow, around Scotland or elsewhere on this extraordinary earth. I thoroughly enjoy the simple things in life. Photography is fun, laughing is underrated and smiling is always the way forward! BA (Hons) Business Studies 4th Year Student interested in Marketing, @ Glasgow Caledonian University. Currently living in Scotland physically, on cloud nine mentally. I enjoy exploring, traveling, and experiencing anything which crosses my yellow brick road journey in life!

Saturday 23 February 2013

Masked Up

Venetian masquerading – Colonnade Hotel
Yesterday we took the advantage of the many wonderful events in which the incredible ISSI Carnevale had organized.  In celebration of the diversity and many cultures at Northeastern University, a two month long string of events takes place embracing in day to day culture differences.  Extremely appreciative, we were given tickets from a colleague for helping in marketing outreach, and I could not have been happier advertising this events to friends in Boston.  The night hosted an array of elegant appetizers and a DJ set which kept the crowds swaying with their sassy hips and cha cha chaaa moves.

No comments:

Post a Comment