About Me

My photo
Welcome to my world (well my online collection, that is). I invite you to read and explore my nicoco thoughts & adventures be it at home, in the city of Glasgow, around Scotland or elsewhere on this extraordinary earth. I thoroughly enjoy the simple things in life. Photography is fun, laughing is underrated and smiling is always the way forward! BA (Hons) Business Studies 4th Year Student interested in Marketing, @ Glasgow Caledonian University. Currently living in Scotland physically, on cloud nine mentally. I enjoy exploring, traveling, and experiencing anything which crosses my yellow brick road journey in life!

Friday 29 June 2012

WHAT,rain?


I treated today as my traveling day, and had looked on maps to where I was going to go but low and behold when I woke up this morning it was pouring of rain. I then decided it would be a good time to update my Flickr account which I have now done so, I haven’t tagged pictures but they are now online! One step closer to becoming a flickr’er! The sun was shortly out beaming down its lovely warm rays, and so I took a wander outside for a while, and then returned back to the flat to cool off! I’m still adjusting to the heat, it is a lot warmer then oor’bonnie Scotland.. 

Adam took me to this wonderful frozen yogurt place, and I tried the coconut flavour with added fresh fruit! It was so tantalisingTASTY ! So I can see myself returning shortly as it’s only a 10 minutes walk from the apartment.  CANDYcandyCANDYmmmmmmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment