About Me

My photo
Welcome to my world (well my online collection, that is). I invite you to read and explore my nicoco thoughts & adventures be it at home, in the city of Glasgow, around Scotland or elsewhere on this extraordinary earth. I thoroughly enjoy the simple things in life. Photography is fun, laughing is underrated and smiling is always the way forward! BA (Hons) Business Studies 4th Year Student interested in Marketing, @ Glasgow Caledonian University. Currently living in Scotland physically, on cloud nine mentally. I enjoy exploring, traveling, and experiencing anything which crosses my yellow brick road journey in life!

Thursday 28 June 2012

REFLECTION


I’ve realised today how lucky I have been (and the future interns to travel out) that I've been able to move straight across from the UK and settle into a room, apartment, area and have someone to show me around.   Adam the intern that has already been out here in a year has showed me the ropes TRUEMENDOUSLY, making me feel more at home than I probably would of.  So far I haven’t got lost, and when wandering alone I’ve been able to co-ordinate my routes.  Unfortunately didn’t get to meet Andy who im taking over his position in the placement as he moved home as I moved out, and I briefly got to meet Heather the other intern out here who seemed very kind and helpful to as she cleaned my room, bed sheets and apartment for me moving out as Adam came to meet me at the airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment