About Me

My photo
Welcome to my world (well my online collection, that is). I invite you to read and explore my nicoco thoughts & adventures be it at home, in the city of Glasgow, around Scotland or elsewhere on this extraordinary earth. I thoroughly enjoy the simple things in life. Photography is fun, laughing is underrated and smiling is always the way forward! BA (Hons) Business Studies 4th Year Student interested in Marketing, @ Glasgow Caledonian University. Currently living in Scotland physically, on cloud nine mentally. I enjoy exploring, traveling, and experiencing anything which crosses my yellow brick road journey in life!

Friday 29 June 2012

Interior.. .

I put this up in my room today to make me feel more at home, in my new home.
I have however turned the flag back round, as I was reading earlier that it is against the Flag rules to hang it upside down unless I am protesting against something or showing defeat or weakness of somesort.
...

"The 50 stars on the flag represent the  50 states of the United States of America and the 13 stripes represent the thirteen British colonies that declared independence from the Kingdom of Great Britain and became the first states in the Union."

No comments:

Post a Comment