About Me

My photo
Welcome to my world (well my online collection, that is). I invite you to read and explore my nicoco thoughts & adventures be it at home, in the city of Glasgow, around Scotland or elsewhere on this extraordinary earth. I thoroughly enjoy the simple things in life. Photography is fun, laughing is underrated and smiling is always the way forward! BA (Hons) Business Studies 4th Year Student interested in Marketing, @ Glasgow Caledonian University. Currently living in Scotland physically, on cloud nine mentally. I enjoy exploring, traveling, and experiencing anything which crosses my yellow brick road journey in life!

Tuesday 26 June 2012

Bank account&Bearings


Today I had a meeting with the ISSI to get a few documents organised, Adam the intern has helped me get to and from places which has been AMAZING! I haven’t got lost yet (touch wood).  He also took me up to meet his colleagues in his office, the international co-op office in NU, everyone seemed so welcoming and lovely.  This will be the office which my friend Katie Masheter will be working in when she arrives in August.  Only a few more weeks until she arrives and I see her again!!! Molly Aitken Sheridan is arriving in 2 weeks, so I shall have another familiar face around me in no time to!! :)

 
I then went into North station to get my social security no. though I needed an extra document and so I will return tomorrow when I have it… From there we went to The American Bank!! And I have now got an account with them which is handydandy. Getting organised. We then went back into Northeastern and I left Adam back at work and went shopping for food! I became a Shaws/Star member and got a loyalty card! Who needs a tesco clubcard? … .. 

When home, I made my dinner and snuggled into bed, to Skype my family back home to let them know that I had settled nicely and have been getting organised better than hoped!  Things are going well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment