About Me

My photo
Welcome to my world (well my online collection, that is). I invite you to read and explore my nicoco thoughts & adventures be it at home, in the city of Glasgow, around Scotland or elsewhere on this extraordinary earth. I thoroughly enjoy the simple things in life. Photography is fun, laughing is underrated and smiling is always the way forward! BA (Hons) Business Studies 4th Year Student interested in Marketing, @ Glasgow Caledonian University. Currently living in Scotland physically, on cloud nine mentally. I enjoy exploring, traveling, and experiencing anything which crosses my yellow brick road journey in life!

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Conquering the T and the gym!


Today I got a little lost, I decided to go a walk from the uni/my work and ended down in Massachusetts Av, and so from there I found the T, had a quick stop of at Subway-eatfresh. And then got the T up to Haymarket to come back down the green line into Northeastern!  It seemed a long journey, but I was pleased that I was able to find where I was since I’ve almost conquered the confusing maps!  

I got my security no. sorted today and just need to wait a few weeks for it now.   
Tonight I went to our local Gym with the other intern Adam.  It was so much fun, since I personally love exercising anyway when I can enjoy it and carry on, I learned new gym crunches and lifts which will help my bikini bod just nicely! 
 Afterwards we went a 1.5 jog/sprint down round the Chestunut Hill Resevoir which is only a ten minute walk from our apartment!

 So hopefully when the other interns come out in a few weeks all 3 of us will join and become toned and wonderful!.. …

No comments:

Post a Comment