About Me

My photo
Welcome to my world (well my online collection, that is). I invite you to read and explore my nicoco thoughts & adventures be it at home, in the city of Glasgow, around Scotland or elsewhere on this extraordinary earth. I thoroughly enjoy the simple things in life. Photography is fun, laughing is underrated and smiling is always the way forward! BA (Hons) Business Studies 4th Year Student interested in Marketing, @ Glasgow Caledonian University. Currently living in Scotland physically, on cloud nine mentally. I enjoy exploring, traveling, and experiencing anything which crosses my yellow brick road journey in life!

Monday 1 October 2012

Fashion&+&Fluff


 http://carlenesfigments.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/fluff-jar-by-sadie-for-web.jpg

Today, waking up with the most hurrendously annoying headache I stretched and moaned to my loving roomates that I just could not face the upcoming events of today.  With a lot of sympathy, tea and painkillers I manged to venture outside to the delightful crispy afternoon jumping on the bus to travel to Sommerville.  The weather wasn't terribly bad, it never rained (thunkfully), and I enjoy walking down the sidewalks crunching and ruffiling the little shirveld orange, brown and purple leaves below me.

The FLUFF festival was our first stop at Union Square within Somerville.  'What the Fluff' celebrates the creation of Fluff with this annual festival, offering games, singers, food and FLUFF. all in the name of the smooth,sticky,pasty, sweet yumminess that is FLUFF.
 





Enjoying a quick pick me up of a mint hot chocolate and coconut donut, we headed down towards Boylston to The Estate.  Presented by HerCampus.com and U by Kotex, College Fashion Week offered multiple on trend fashion suggestions for all those fashionista collegiiettes!  Students strutted down the catwalk with glee and confidence, whilst we the audience enjoyed the free goodies (college SURVIVAL kits), chips+dips and eye candy from the a cepella group The Dear Abbeys.

http://www.hercampus.com/school/northeastern/college-fashion-week-hits-boston


No comments:

Post a Comment