About Me

My photo
Welcome to my world (well my online collection, that is). I invite you to read and explore my nicoco thoughts & adventures be it at home, in the city of Glasgow, around Scotland or elsewhere on this extraordinary earth. I thoroughly enjoy the simple things in life. Photography is fun, laughing is underrated and smiling is always the way forward! BA (Hons) Business Studies 4th Year Student interested in Marketing, @ Glasgow Caledonian University. Currently living in Scotland physically, on cloud nine mentally. I enjoy exploring, traveling, and experiencing anything which crosses my yellow brick road journey in life!

Wednesday 26 September 2012

MovieStars

I will be offering my autograph to those who ask for it in the near future.

Last night we were lucky enough to be an involved in an exciting music video, my first ever visit into Fenway Park. An experience I won't forget, we shuffled up at 11pm to start and crowded with the many REDsoxx and Brian Evan fans to be apart for this opportunity.
"Brian Evans, the Boston singer-songwriter behind the Frank Sinatra-esque tune “At Fenway,” is shooting a video at the historic ballpark Tuesday, September 25, and the public is invited to attend and possibly be part of the project."
Yes I was there until the early hours of the morning, but yes I did get to experience something I would probably not get the chance to in the future.  Truly an amazing night/morning, plenty of chips and coffee kept us going along with the highlights of seeing William Shatner and Brian Evans hit some balls in the large 'grassy' holding.    I am hoping that they have an amazing shot of myself cheering or booing at the scenes, but as long as I know Im there, and got to experience that night- I'm quite content with the 'bragging cred'.


No comments:

Post a Comment