About Me

My photo
Welcome to my world (well my online collection, that is). I invite you to read and explore my nicoco thoughts & adventures be it at home, in the city of Glasgow, around Scotland or elsewhere on this extraordinary earth. I thoroughly enjoy the simple things in life. Photography is fun, laughing is underrated and smiling is always the way forward! BA (Hons) Business Studies 4th Year Student interested in Marketing, @ Glasgow Caledonian University. Currently living in Scotland physically, on cloud nine mentally. I enjoy exploring, traveling, and experiencing anything which crosses my yellow brick road journey in life!

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Adam's Hospitality & Tourism Industry Blog: Uburger opens at Northeastern

Adam's Hospitality & Tourism Industry Blog: Uburger opens at Northeastern: "Boston Restaurant Talk reports that Uburger is now open at Northeastern University's Curry Student Center.       Uburger now has four locations in Boston."

1 comment:

  1. Had my first Uburger that week thanks to the opening of their new location in the all new designed Student Curry Center on Northeasterns Campus! I went for the UHamburger, most basic and yet very tasty! Simple things.. .
    The fries were feasty, freshly cut potatoooos. I also had my first FRAAAAPPPP. opted for the Mocha flavour-coffee hit, YES! All in all, please to these new dining locations close to work. Yay for my taste buds, Nay for my $$ and weightgains..

    ReplyDelete