About Me

My photo
Welcome to my world (well my online collection, that is). I invite you to read and explore my nicoco thoughts & adventures be it at home, in the city of Glasgow, around Scotland or elsewhere on this extraordinary earth. I thoroughly enjoy the simple things in life. Photography is fun, laughing is underrated and smiling is always the way forward! BA (Hons) Business Studies 4th Year Student interested in Marketing, @ Glasgow Caledonian University. Currently living in Scotland physically, on cloud nine mentally. I enjoy exploring, traveling, and experiencing anything which crosses my yellow brick road journey in life!

Saturday 15 September 2012

Weekly Wonders

A long weekend and some events after work.. My week looked like this:
Monday 3rd- Labour Day visit down toQuincy, learning about John Adams.
Thursday 6th- FNO Newbury St. Fashion Night Our on Newbury street.
Friday 7th- Harlan Cohen Getting Naked, Chocolate Restaurant - Max Brenners delights!

Sat 8th Hatchshell; Summer MIXfest+ Modern Pastries
Sunday 9th Cambridge Carnival
Monday 10th-Friday 14th - Activites WOOF, NUpic, Artcolaborative, GOLF with katie, fruitee yogurt, HAYMARKET on friday-VEGETABLESSS!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment