About Me

My photo
Welcome to my world (well my online collection, that is). I invite you to read and explore my nicoco thoughts & adventures be it at home, in the city of Glasgow, around Scotland or elsewhere on this extraordinary earth. I thoroughly enjoy the simple things in life. Photography is fun, laughing is underrated and smiling is always the way forward! BA (Hons) Business Studies 4th Year Student interested in Marketing, @ Glasgow Caledonian University. Currently living in Scotland physically, on cloud nine mentally. I enjoy exploring, traveling, and experiencing anything which crosses my yellow brick road journey in life!

Thursday 17 January 2013

ICA Thrusdays


With the lovely arrival of a fellow scot (I’ll say she’s a scot for ease of typing she is actually from many different places, traveling around as a kid with her family, so a scot she shall be for the time being) we were keen to try and see some more of Boston, and there is nothing like a fee event which intrigues your interest over to the goody.  The ICA, The Institute for Contemporary Art, hold free nights every Thursday for Bostonians to experience and enjoy most of their exhibitions at free admission!  So, of course this enhanced our variables as to go or not to go and onwards we headed after work Thursday Night.  We met each another in Downtown Boston to stroll 15-20 minutes down the harbor to the location of the ICA. Nicely, we enjoyed the pretty festivities of fairy lights and sparkles around Faneuil hall, snapping a few evening shots!

The ICA was a hit, I thoroughly enjoyed their 70s/80s exhibition which was leaving the studios that week.

Ending the night with mochas in the restaurant, the staff welcomed the three of us in their suave surroundings, knowing we were only wanting to have coffees which I appreciated as the restaurant itself was very busy on the open night.

No comments:

Post a Comment