About Me

My photo
Welcome to my world (well my online collection, that is). I invite you to read and explore my nicoco thoughts & adventures be it at home, in the city of Glasgow, around Scotland or elsewhere on this extraordinary earth. I thoroughly enjoy the simple things in life. Photography is fun, laughing is underrated and smiling is always the way forward! BA (Hons) Business Studies 4th Year Student interested in Marketing, @ Glasgow Caledonian University. Currently living in Scotland physically, on cloud nine mentally. I enjoy exploring, traveling, and experiencing anything which crosses my yellow brick road journey in life!

Thursday 31 January 2013

Birthday bounces for Tanya!

Tonight in our weekly Zumba class which we shake it out for a full hour with the most amazing instructor I have ever had before, Ketty Rosenfeld.  She is full of happiness, exhilarating everlasting energy and just throws an hour long party for friends to sweat it out to. LETS ALL DANCE.
 
Today was even more fun when we ended the class singing to Tanya for her tenth birthday.  This girl is a fabulous young lady who has a fruitful future infront of her filled with happiness, love and success! I hope she had a great week of celebrations, entering a new decade into her life.
 
I am so happy to have met my Zumba friends in this class, and I enjoy our movie nights and little plans we make outside of the gym.
 
Lets all get fit for the future.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment